We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
Why work with us
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
Mark Stoochnoff, Director, Business Development
LinkedIn: Mark Stoochnoff
- Predicting drug shortages using pharmacy data and machine learning
- COVID-Net USPro: an explainable few-shot deep prototypical network for COVID-19 screening using point-of-care ultrasound
- Dynamics of fecal coliform bacteria along Canada's coast
- A mathematical model of protein subunits COVID-19 vaccines
- Biologically-based computation: how neural details and dynamics are suited for implementing a variety of algorithms