We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- An emergency centre call taker task analysis
- Frequency shift method: a technique for 3-D shape acquisition in the presence of strong interreflections
- A new active learning approach for adsorbate–substrate structural elucidation in silico
- AI-AR for bridge inspection by drone
- Generative enriched sequential learning (ESL) approach for molecular design via augmented domain knowledge