We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Explainable AI applied to the analysis of the climatic behavior of 11 years of Meteosat water vapor images
- A Fourier-transformed feature engineering design for predicting ternary perovskite properties by coupling a two-dimensional convolutional neural network with a support vector machine (Conv2D-SVM)
- Second harmonic generation microscopy: a powerful tool for bio-imaging
- Privacy-preserving outsourced task scheduling in mobile crowdsourcing
- Low bandgap carbon nitride nanoparticles incorporated in titania nanotube arrays by in situ electrophoretic anodization for photocatalytic CO₂ reduction