We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Privacy-preserving outsourced task scheduling in mobile crowdsourcing
- Ensemble-based intrusion detection for Internet of Things devices
- Label noise detection in IoT security based on decision tree and active learning
- Women and key positions in scientific collaboration networks: analyzing central scientists’ profiles in the artificial intelligence ecosystem through a gender lens
- Non-invasive anemia detection from conjunctival images