We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Deterministic numeric simulation and surrogate models with white and black machine learning methods: a case study on direct mappings
- Are you being rhetorical? A description of rhetorical move annotation tools and open corpus of sample machine-annotated rhetorical moves
- Human or neural translation?
- Challenges in neural language identification: NRC at VarDial 2020
- Extending the signed non-zero bit and sign-aligned columns methods to general bases for use in cryptography