We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Navigating through complex photonic design space using machine learning methods
- An extension of adaptive multi-start tabu search for the maximum quasi-clique problem
- Cuckoo search optimized NN-based fault diagnosis approach for power transformer PHM
- Reaping the benefits of machine learning pattern recognition in nanophotonic component design
- Candidate list maintenance in high utility sequential pattern mining