We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Practical natural language processing: a comprehensive guide to building real-world NLP systems
- Reinforcement learning in a physics-inspired semi-Markov environment
- The K-Closest Resemblance classifier for remote sensing data
- Incremental sequential rule mining with streaming input traces
- The Nunavut Hansard Inuktitut–English Parallel Corpus 3.0 with preliminary machine translation results