We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Discretized sequential pattern mining for behaviour classification
- A comparative study of 3 DOF travel techniques for immersive virtual flythroughs: the leap motion and the oculus rift s hand controllers
- Editor's introduction: best of papers from the 17th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling
- A phenylpropanoid diglyceride associates with the leaf rust resistance Lr34res gene in wheat
- A literature review of ar-based remote guidance tasks with user studies