We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- Correcting ray distortion in tomographic additive manufacturing
- A study on UAV operating system security and future research challenges
- Towards ethics by design in online abusive content detection
- Deterministic numeric simulation and surrogate models with white and black machine learning methods: a case study on direct mappings
- Developing machine learning-based models for railway inspection