We make digital technologies smarter and more intuitive for Canadians and Canadian businesses by exploring uses of data and information in innovative and meaningful ways to solve real problems.
Our focus is advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies.
Services and information
Applications and tools
Technical and advisory services
We collaborate with industry, academia and government to research, discover, de-risk, develop and commercialize advanced software technologies.
We work with all players in digital technologies, in Canada and internationally:
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Research organizations
- Government departments
Our engagement models:
- Collaborative research
- Technical and advisory services
- How automated machine learning help business data science teams?
- The transcriptional landscape of polyploid wheats and their diploid ancestors during embryogenesis and grain development
- On-chip Fourier-transform spectrometers and machine learning: a new route to smart photonic sensors
- Structurally related edaravone analogues: synthesis, antiradical, antioxidant, and copper-chelating properties
- Mapping the global design space of nanophotonic components using machine learning pattern recognition