The NRC encourages and engages in multiple forms of collaboration. Our collaborative research projects span a very broad spectrum of activities and industries.
This page lists all NRC research centre programs, as well as select projects. Learn more about the NRC's funded collaborative R&D programs and initiatives, including Ideation, Challenge, and Cluster Support programs. Grant and contribution (G&C) funding is available to eligible collaborators to advance specific objectives of the initiatives and programs.
- 1 result found
- Remove filter forBioenergy
- Remove filter forBiomass co-firing
- Aquatic Science 1 result available
- Economics and Industry 1 result available
- Energy 1 result available
- Environment 1 result available
- Plant 1 result available
- Sciences 1 result available
Research Centre: Aquatic and Crop Resource Development
Topic: Algal cultivation, Sustainable development, Bioenergy, Biofuel, Biomass co-firing, Carbon capture, utilization & storage, Algae, Biofuels, Plant, Biology