2021 EURIPIDES²/PENTA synchronized call for proposals – information webinar
From: National Research Council Canada
Given the rapidly evolving global situation, NRC IRAP International will continue coordinating closely with its national and international partners, and other government departments, and reserves the right to modify, postpone, or cancel planned or anticipated international activities where required. For more information, please visit the international opportunities webpage. Please direct any questions and concerns to IRAP.International.PARI@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca.
The EUREKA clusters EURIPIDES2 and PENTA are preparing to launch a synchronized call for proposals for research, development, and innovation (R&D&I) projects related to all areas of the electronics components and systems (ECS) value chain. In anticipation of the launch, there will be an information webinar for interested Canadians.
PENTA is a EUREKA cluster with a mission to catalyze research, development and innovation in areas of micro and nano electronics-enabled systems and applications.
EURIPIDES2 is also a EUREKA cluster, focussed on smart electronic systems and smart systems integration from components to systems.
These clusters are transnational and industry‑driven research, development, and innovation programs that enable a global and knowledgeable community of large industries, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), start‑ups, academia, and customer organizations to collaborate on funded projects that turn innovative ideas into new business, jobs, economic growth, and benefits for society.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises and industries
- Research Organizations
Sector of focus: Digital industries along the electronic components and systems (ECS) value chain
Key application areas:
- Digital industry
- Digital life
- Health and well-being
- Transport and smart mobility
- Systems and components: architecture, design and integration
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Safety, security and reliability
- Computing and storage
- Process, equipment, materials and manufacturing for ECS
Key dates and milestones:
- Information webinar: October 20, 2020
- Launch of call for proposals: November 25, 2020
- Virtual Brokerage Event: January 2021 (exact date to be confirmed)
- Deadline to submit project outline (PO): February 26, 2021
- Deadline to submit full project proposal (FPP): May 28, 2021
- Notification of successful proposals and national funding request: September 2021
- Executed Funding Agreement and project start: Q1 2022
The information webinar for interested Canadians will be held on October 20, 2020. Please click on the Register button below to complete the online registration form with all required information. The link for the webinar will then be sent by email.
More information: Please refer to the detailed 2021 EURIPIDES2/PENTA call for proposals or contact Kasturi Narayanan.