EUREKA SMART Cluster call for proposals
From: National Research Council Canada
The EUREKA SMART Cluster will launch its third call for proposals for Research, Development, and Innovation (R&D&I) projects on September 9, 2019. SMART is a flexible, industry-driven EUREKA Cluster program whose aim is to promote collaborative, international, and close-to-market R&D&I projects in advanced manufacturing.
Open to: Small and medium-sized enterprises (NRC IRAP funding possible), large firms, universities, and research centres.
Sector of focus: Advanced manufacturing
Key technology application areas:
- Advanced manufacturing processes
- Customer-based manufacturing
- Digital, virtual, and efficient companies
- Intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems
- Person-machine collaboration
- Sustainable manufacturing
Deadline for Project Outline: November 11, 2019
More information: 2019 EUREKA SMART call for proposals
Related event: SMART PO Day, Leuven (Belgium), October 3, 2019.