Canadian connected and autonomous vehicles research and development mission to South Korea – November 26 to 29, 2019
From: National Research Council Canada
- Connected and autonomous vehicles
Technologies and products of particular interest in the Korean connected and autonomous vehicles sector include:
- advanced driver-assistance systems, sensors and vision systems
- artificial intelligence, Internet of things, big data and analytics
- cyber-physical systems
- connectivity solutions
- embedded software
- infotainment, telematics, human-machine interface
- intelligent transportation systems
Open to: Small and medium-sized enterprises.
Deadline to apply: September 20, 2019.
More information: Consult the detailed request for expression of interest.
Related program: Canadian International Innovation Program.