The NRC is committed to making a positive difference for its stakeholders and serving Canada with integrity, accountability, and openness. The NRC supports its managers and employees to this end by helping them manage conflicts between their personal interests and their official duties. The key resource in this work is the NRC Conflict of Interest Policy, which sets out roles and responsibilities as well as direction on specific issues.
The Policy is administered by the NRC Corporate Secretariat which also has a mandate to assist NRC employees in complying with it. The Corporate Secretariat has developed a Conflict of Interest Declaration form, guidance documents on specific COI topics, and other tools to complement the Policy. See links below.
- NRC policy on conflict of interest
- Conflict of Interest form
- Post-Employment Guide (only available internally)
- Adjunct Professor Management Checklist (only available internally)
- Adjunct Professor Approval Form (only available internally)
- FAQs – Solicitation and Fundraising (only available internally)
- Guidance document: for members of NRC advisory committees and boards
- Guidance for NRC-IRAP managers and employees
If you require a document only available internally, please contact the Conflict of Interest team