Roles and responsibilities
Psychologist in the Intelligent Building Operations team - Research regarding the effects of the environment on human well-being, physiology, behavior, and sleep.
Current research and/or projects
Research that seeks to improve building efficiency and adoption of green buildings through the lens of human health and behavior.
- Ph.D. Psychology - Microprogram on Evaluation of Social and Health Programs and Policies, University of Ottawa, 2023
- B.A. (Hons.), Psychology, University of Ottawa, 2016
- Sleep Technology Committee – Canadian Sleep Consortium (Coordination and Knowledge Mobilization Centre)
- Canadian Sleep Society (CSS)
- Mentoring students - University of Ottawa
University of Ottawa, Department of Psychology
- Graduate Student Research Award, The Royal’s Institute of Mental Health Research
- Trainee Merit Based Award, Sleep Research Society
Previous work experience
- Research Assistant, Inpatient Psychiatric Unit, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) - 2015-2022
- Research Assistant, Sleep and Depression Research Unit, The Royal’s Institute of Mental Health Research - 2015-2022
- Teaching Assistant, University of Ottawa - 2016-2020