Roles and responsibilities
Research officer, Materials for Energy Technologies team, Automotive and Surface Transportation Research Center.
In charge of NRC's pilot-scale battery manufacturing line.
Current research and/or projects
- Development of innovative technologies for energy storage devices: Li-ion batteries, Li-metal polymer batteries, solid-state batteries, Li-air, Zn-air, Zn-MnO2, supercapacitors.
- Development of new materials for battery technologies: innovative active materials, polymer-based electrolytes, ceramic coatings for separators, surface engineering of current collectors, electrode formulations and architecture.
- Scale-up of battery technologies and pilot-scale demonstration
- PhD in Polymer Chemistry, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France, 2001
- BSc in Chemistry, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France, 1996
Associate Research Officer
Automotive and Surface Transportation
75 Mortagne Blvd
Boucherville, Quebec J4B 6Y4
Preferred language: French
Energy, Batteries, Energy Storage, Materials, Materials for Energy Technologies, Chemistry, Polymer Composites, Smart Materials, Eco-responsible Materials, Polymers, Processing, Technology, Nanotechnology, Materials for Energy Technologies