Bringing excellence to internal or external clients by focusing efforts on discovering and meeting their needs.
Responds to client needs
- Responds effectively to client needs.
- Works to satisfy client and organizational expectations.
- Explains basic procedures, policies and practices to clients.
- Responds to client requests in a professional and helpful manner.
Builds positive client relations
- Helps clients to clearly define their needs and objectives.
- Identifies benefits for the clients, looks for ways to add value.
- Contacts clients to follow up on services, solutions or products to ensure that their needs have been correctly and effectively met.
- Maintains ongoing communications with clients.
- Seeks to understand issues from the client's perspective.
- Clearly presents risks and liabilities to client.
- Balances client requests with other priorities or constraints.
- Works with clients to find points of compromise.
Evaluates and adapts to client needs
- Helps clients match their needs with existing services, solutions or products.
- Implements effective mechanisms to deliver services, solutions and products.
- Seeks out and involves clients or prospective clients in assessing products or services to determine ways to improve these.
- Adapts services, products or solutions to meet client needs.
- Monitors and evaluates client service progress and results.
Fosters a client-focused culture
- Strategically evaluates opportunities for new client relationships.
- Recommends/determines strategic business direction to meet projected needs of clients.
- Influences clients/market by promoting products or services and their value to the client.
- Develops creative and innovative ways of meeting clients' needs.
- Develops service standards taking into consideration client needs.